Fruit Logistica 2023 starts again next February! Mark these dates on your calendar- 8th-9th- 10th February- and get ready to attend the most awaited winter trade fair dedicated to the fresh fruit and vegetables sector.
Are you looking forward to a preview of some interesting facts about the new edition of the Berlin trade fair? Read the short guide that the Forigo team- present in Hall 3.1, Stand D13 at Fruit Logistica 2023- has prepared for you.
INNOVATION IN THE FRUIT AND VEGETABLE SECTOR: THIS IS FRUIT LOGISTICA 2023
The fresh fruit and vegetables sector is transforming very quickly, with more and more innovative solutions coming into the market year after year. At Fruit Logistica there will therefore be no lack of opportunities to get in touch with all those exhibitors and machinery/technology manufacturers who are ready to make the sector even smarter and more sustainable.
An important area of the exhibition venue will in fact be occupied by Hall 26, the area dedicated to logistics in the fruit and vegetable sector and its latest innovations. It is certainly no secret: digitalization, automation and AI are driving the fresh product sector towards a future where work will ben even leaner, more efficient, and safer for companies. The new edition of the Berlin trade fair also dedicates the Smart Agri area to the presentation of digital solutions developed based on AI.
Another important opportunity for comparison and enhancement is provided by Organic Route. The thematic route gives exhibitors the opportunity to register their organic products in the Exhibitors’ Guide and on the online platform dedicated to the fair. All visitors will then be able to reach the suppliers of certified organic products easily, thanks to a special symbol placed in front of their stand.
MESSE BERLIN GMBH: THE MEETING POINT FOR ALL PLAYERS IN THE FRUIT AND VEGETABLE CHAIN
Is it worth taking part in Fruit Logistica 2023 and visiting every single pavillon? Let’s look together at some of the most eagerly awaited events planned over the three days of the fair:
- Fresh Product Forum, in Hall 27. Insight into the scenarios, challenges and solutions of the fresh fruit and vegetable sector, with particular reference to the impact that climate change has on all links in the supply chain.
- FLIA- Fruit Logistic Innovation Award. The award reserved for the most prestigious fruit and vegetable chain innovation, voted by the more than 300,000 visitors expected during the first two days of the fair.
- Logistic Hub, in Hall 22. A cluster of events dedicated to discovering the most effective technologies for optimizing logistics in the global fresh fruit and vegetable sector.
- Future Lab. What is the future of agricultural production? This will be discussed in Hall 22 together with international players and market leaders.
- Start-up Day. The format brings together the 20 most innovative and popular start-ups in the fruit and vegetable sector and already renowned agricultural companies. The appointment is in Hall 9 at Fruit Logistica.
The Forigo team will also be at the Berlin fair, ready to present you with its most advanced machines, which have always stood out for their reliability, customization, and innovation.
Come and visit us in Berlin, from 8th to 10th February, we look forward to seeing you in Hall 3.1, Stand D13! If in the run-up to Fruit Logistica 2023 you would like to get some more information about our solutions, please contact us!